One of the best things about iced Greek tea (apart from being deliciously tasty and refreshing, of course) is that it can be rustled up in minutes. What’s more, there are endless ways to customize it too – like adding fresh mint or juiced fruit to taste.
1. Boil four cups of water in a kettle and leave for a few minutes so the temperature naturally drops slightly.
2. Add 1 to 2 MΩLY herbal tea bags to a heat-proof pitcher and pour in the water.
3. Leave to brew for 1 to 5 minutes.
4. Remove tea bags and add a little sugar if desired.
5. Stir in six cups of ice cubes until melted, or use four cups of cold water
6. Add freshly sliced lemon to taste or Sugar/Honey. Keep refrigerated and drink within 24 hours.
Benefits of Greek Tea
Greek tea is said to aid many ailments and bodily functions, some claims supported by Greeks since ancient times and others by modern-day science studies.
ADD MINT OR FRUIT
To give your brew an even more refreshing taste, try throwing a handful of mint leaves into your pitcher before pouring in the water.
Feeling fruity? Add slices of pineapple, peach or guava to the pitcher before the water. And when you’ve finished, be sure to enjoy the tangy marinated fruit at the bottom of your glass! If you're looking for more inspiration, why not check out our strawberry iced tea recipe.
There’s a famous quote about life being an experiment – and we couldn’t agree more. So why not try some other flavors for your iced tea? You could even combine different MΩLY https://elenianna.com/herbal-blendherbal tea blends like harmony and Defence Tea? Go on, live a little.
So if the sun’s out and there’s a clear blue sky, then it’s greek iced herbal tea time. And when you serve up this deliciously refreshing brew, you’ll be everyone’s favorite person.