Premium Organic Gourmet olive oil of high quality from Greece. It is obtained directly from hand-picked, sustainably grown and organic olives. 5 Organic is produced by the method of first cold extraction at low temperatures (T<27oC), under constantly controlled hygienic conditions.
No chemical fertilizers or pesticides are used at all stages of production. 5 Organic consists of Koroneiki variety (100%) and has a spicy, intact flavor and superb color, maintaining all the valuable components of natural olive juice.
GENERAL QUALITY CHARACTERISTICS OF 5 ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Region of Olive Cultivars and Production: Lakonia, Greece
- Olive Variety: Koroneiki (100%)
- Organoleptic: Fruity flavor, superb color, and aroma
- Fruity: 5.0, Pungent: 3.5, Spicy: 4.0
- Acidity: 0,2-0,5%
- Shelf-life (minimum): 24 months from production
- Storage in a cool and dark place
- Packaging: Black painted Glass Bottles / Carton Box
- Organic Product certified according to EU 834/2007, ΕΚ 889/2008