The eternal wonder of the oldest olive grove in Europe. The grove that has produced this crisp, delectable extra virgin olive oil ceaselessly for centuries. The olive juice you have the good fortune of savoring is truly unique. An undeniable demonstration of the inconceivable forces of Mother Nature. And of its generosity, when its unspoken laws are respected. And her precious offerings are humbly received and cherished.
The fact that this monument of Nature is today in the loving hands of the Kelidis family and of their olive mill Kyklopas, may very well be a happy coincidence. Or just pure destiny. Perhaps they were chosen as the guardians of this testimony of History, in view of their awards from all over the world, which exceeds 100. Perhaps to have the sacred duty of passing this unspoiled wonder to the next generations.
Ultimately, though, the true beneficiary is you: Ages is your opportunity to enjoy a piece of Evolution. To discover the taste of Eternity!
Patient cold - extracted at our acclaimed and multi-awarded family olive mill and bottled at the start of each harvest.
- Centuries-old olive grove with an ideal microclimate.
- Organic farming with strict application of organic farming standards.
- Monovarietal / Makri olive variety.
- Region: Makri, Region of Evros, in the province of Thrace.
- Early harvest / Cold pressed.
- Olives harvested by hand.
- Olives pressed within 90 minutes max. of harvest.
- Limited production (2019: 1640 bottles).
- Acidity: very low (<0.3%).
- Aromatic Notes: banana peel, freshly cut grass, green apple, tomato
- Taste: sweet, green almond, tomato, black pepper
- Availability: only in fully opaque 500ml bottles, with flow control.
- Production: at Kyklopas (Argyris Kelidis) olive mill.
- Permanent coloring of the bottle in matt.
- The container (glass bottle), with its curves, distinguished proportions, and shape, alludes to older forms while remaining classic and modern. The chosen color is a Greek dark blue; classy and timeless with a matt texture that also stimulates the sense of touch, in addition to vision.
- The main graphic could be none other than a stylized, gold-plated, and embossed perennial olive tree from our olive groves - a tribute to this monument of nature.
- Finally, other details complement the entire image: the seal on the cap that proudly bears the guarantee of quality from Kyklopas, as well as the folded label that adorns the elegant neck of the bottle and tells the story of the product.